Monday, March 8, 2010

Teething...Ugh

So I think Julie is teething. She was extremely needy yesterday, soaked the front of her onesie in about 30 minutes, went through about a thousand tissues and was tugging on her ear. Today she was so fussy, had a temperature of 100.5, took two naps for about 40 mintues total instead of her usual two 2 hour naps. It was a very hard day. Finally around 5:00 I was standing, rocking her in my arms and she fell asleep....YAY!!! I sat down, carefully, held her in my arms and just let her sleep. It was a much needed nap for her and much needed rest for mom. It was about 2 hours total. When she woke, we got her in her jammies, gave her some fever reducer med, gave her some dinner and put her down. I was so nice having her sleep so soundly in my arms after such a hard day. I hope she feels better soon! I hate having my happy, smiley baby cry almost all day and be in such pain. I hope she does better with her other teeth, so far she just has the 2, I don't know if I can handle all of them being this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment