Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's 2010

Every year I make a card for Mark using handprints and decorating his truck. This year was no different. I put up our handprints and made them into the 'I love you' in sign language holding a heard. Also, Mark and Andrew have been really into playing Star Wars. I got Mark some little SW figurines to keep in his truck to think of Andrew when he's driving to and from work. Here's what it looked like... I also wanted to make Valentine cards for Andrew's Sunday school class. I looked online for some ideas and I saw some butterfly pencils (they cut out the wings and for the body of the butterfly they use the pencil). I went to Walmart for some ideas and found these bubbles in tubes. PERFECT! Kids LOVE bubbles much more then pencils! I went over to my friend, Leah's house and we made some Valentine's gifts, here's how they turned out, I'm so proud myself!

Mark stayed home from Church, he wasn't feeling well. When we got home we found this on the door:And he had this sign hung up. It's a mess since Mark was sick and Andrew was still recovering I had slacked on the cleaning. It was really cute of Mark to make something for us though.Here's how the kids looked at church. So cute! They are great kids, I love them very much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Loved your little Valentine!!! Hadley had so much fun with it!!:) Creative people are the best...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete