Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Catch Up...

Since coupons I went to Utah for one of my best friend, Stormy's, wedding. I had so much fun and got to help her out. The wedding was beautiful. Unfortunately, I'm not a great photographer so here are just a few shots that I got...
These were her flower girl shoes, flip flops. They added the ribbon and I thought they were SO CUTE!!!
It got so hot and the ONE fan that was broken was the one above this cake. It stayed like this until they cut it but it was still a little sad but everyone got a good laugh out of it.
Yeah, I'm a little pale, don't ya think? I also got to spend some time with my mom, Grandma and Aunt Kerri from New Jersey. We got to play in my Grandma's back yard in the pool. Julie had a balloon (Andrew made water balloons out of them). She was just learning how to stand and walk along furniture here.This is one of my FAVORITE outfits! I had to get a picture and unfortunately, Julie just wanted to play. This is the best I could do.My trip didn't end here but my pictures did. I got to see my other friend from England. He was down at the same time and it was GREAT! I only got to see him for breif periods but hey, it beats not seeing him at all. He came with his wife, whom I had never met before now. She seemed really great, had a witt to her and I think she would need to being married to him. They stayed at my other great friends house from High School so I got to see them as well. It was a lot of fun, I only wish we could have spent a little more time together. All in all it was a really GREAT trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment