Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bowling

So to quickly give a recap of what's been going on, our computer crashed so I have a new one without any of the pictures that I wanted to post so I'm starting from May 23rd and I'll go back and update you on the stuff I missed after I get the picture cd to get those pictures to post.  So anyway, back to my post....

May 23rd was Mark and my 8th wedding anniversary.  We took the kids bowling since it was $1 Monday at Carson Lanes.  It was so much fun!  It was Julie's first time actually bowling, she was there last year in the stroller.  I think she really enjoyed it and so did Andrew.

Julie went for the 'computer' since she was watching me add the names.
 Yes, she used the ball helper but she's only 2.  She did AWESOME!
 That was her second ball, pretty good for a toddler.
Andrew tried without the ball helper this time, he was doing pretty good, but got tired fast.  Only lasted a game and a half. 
 We had the hardest time keeping her from putting her hands on this, I was so worried she was going to pinch her fingers but luckily, no accidents :)
I only got a picture of the kids, my score was really bad.  I guess bowling once a year isn't helping my game.
 Here are the kids afterwards.  I don't know whats up with the fingers but Andrew loves to pose! 
 And Julie's been on a 'stick out tongue' thing, not sure why.
 Cutest kids EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment