Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Sunburn of the Season

Today I took the kids to the park. We left here about 10:30, drove 15 min to a near by park to meet up with some friends and were home by 12:30 so all in all, we weren't outside for very long. I, of course, forgot the sunscreen until we got there so I tried to keep the kids out of the sun but that didn't work since there weren't many trees. Andrew made it out okay but Julie got her very first sunburn :( She's doing really well so far, she's had LOTS of water and we've been putting lots of aloe vera goop on her. I feel so bad, such a bad mom. I'm going to go out and buy a small thing of sunscreen and leave it in my purse just incase for next time. Here is her sunburn and her happy little face, I just love this girl!This is my beautiful farmer's tan due to how I was sitting, silly me.Here's my arm, not the best picture, I know but when I have to take it myself, this is what you get.The front of her is soaked since she LOVES drinking from the sports bottle and I wanted her to get lots of liquid I let her spill all over. It's just water right?

No comments:

Post a Comment