Tuesday, June 15, 2010

KiSsEs!

Julie hasn't been as into kisses as Andrew was when he was her age. He would give kisses on command where Julie has to be in the mood or you have to catch her just right. When she does give kisses, like most babies I'm sure, she likes to open her mouth wide. We usually just do a kiss in her mouth so it makes a cool sound and she gets all excited. Well, the little neighbor boy was playing with her during church on Sunday, like they usually do since they aren't 18 mo yet for nursery and they like to disrupt class, and she was playing on the couch and wanted to give him, Koa, kisses. This is the picture Mark got...SO CUTE! She's practually eating his nose, I know. They gave each other a few kisses, then after I got there and we switched for the last meeting I was telling Koa's mom about it. She then tried to get them to kiss, Koa was puckering up but Julie had had enough. She turned shyly and just giggled. She's so cute and I love seeing these two play together. Good thing Koa's mom and I get along and are also visit teaching companions so they get to see each other often. We love you Erickson's!

No comments:

Post a Comment