Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My 29Th BiRtHdAy!

Yesterday was my 29th birthday, I'm not scared to tell you my age. The activities started Monday when I got to go bowling with a friend, Kelsey, whom I haven't seen in a while. I took my kids to my VT and headed out to Carson. It was so much fun! We played 3 games and I wont' tell you who won or our scores (I don't want to embarrass Kelsey) but the best part was just being able to catch up a bit. I had such a great time!

So, back to Tuesday, Mark switched his days off work so he had yesterday off (but he gets to work Saturday) and made me breakfast as soon as I woke up, which he let me sleep in too. I had an egg sandwich with spam and toast. I did still have to work some but I work from home so it was ok. I only worked for about an hour and a half and then I went to take a nap. It's really sad, I know, but with allergies I haven't been sleeping well. After I woke we went into Reno for dinner at the Outback Steakhouse. I've been wanting to go there for about a week now. They have a special going on where you get crap and a steak for $14.00! We both got that. It was super yummy! Afterward we went to the mall, I got to look in some stores but the real reason we were there....DIPPIN' DOTS! These are my favorite! It might not seem like we did much but it was restful and enjoyable to spend time with my family and to know that Mark cares so much for me! Yay for birthdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment