Friday, November 12, 2010

The ABC's of Callie

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Shersten, Stormy and Mark
C- Cake or Pie: Pink Lemonade Pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential item: My phone F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears: Gummy Worms
H- Hometown: West Jordan, Utah
I- Indulgences: Mini Cadbury Eggs (only available at Easter)J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Julie and Andrew
L- Life is incomplete without: Family M- Marriage Date: A very windy May 23rd, 2003 N- Number of siblings: 2 brothers, 3 brother-in-laws, 3 sister-in-lawsO- Oranges or apples: Apples P- Phobias: Spiders (I refuse to post REAL spiders on here!) Q- Quotes: There are so many about Chuck Norris to pick just one!
R- Reason to Smile: Julie, Andrew, and Mark!
S- Sports: 49ERS T- Tag 3 friends: Erin, Leah, Shersten
U- Unknown fact about me: I watch the DCC even though I hate the Cowboys. I'm so ashamed...V- Very favorite store: IKEA and Target (Can't pick just one!)
W- Worst habit: Procrastination/LazynessX- (e)X-traordinary talent: My hubby taught me how to solve the Rubic Cube
Y- Your favorite food: Village Baker sandwiches and soup
Z- Zodiac: Cancer (Crab) June 22nd
I changed one or two of these to better suit myself so feel free to do the same. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment