Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving and other updates...

So I'm sitting around, sad that I can't go to Utah for Thanksgiving due to all of the snow and road closures from the weather and the ice and wanted to get into better spirits. I thought looking through some of the recent pictures might help. Here's what the Johnson family has been doing lately...Andrew and Julie have been really cute watching TV together and just playing around the house. I love it when they all get along :)Andrew used to hide in this bed too, it's a couch that converts to a bed so when Andrew comes in our room due to a bad dream he gets this bed instead of crawling into ours.
My car has been stalling while at stop lights lately so I had to take it in. Julie LOVED climbing in the car seats while we had them in the house. Andrew even put his on the couch one day to watch tv while I was at a meeting.Andrew has loved to draw lately. He drew smiley faces all over one sheet of paper and then had to cut them out. He then came to show Mark while he was in the tub to explain what each face was. I love that he's becoming so artistic! More artwork below...I let Andrew take his own pictures of his work.Another one of the kids watching TV together.I just LOVEd how Julie looked for church...For Andrew's school this week he had to make a turkey. Not just any turkey, he had to make a disguise for the turkey to help him survive Thanksgiving without getting eaten. He wanted to make a, who else, Luke Skywalker turkey.We have been getting about an inch of snow the past few mornings. Most of it melts by the evening but it's still SUPER cold outside!
These pictures make me sad, Julie was excited to pack so she climbed right into the suitcase and was ready to go, 'baby' and all!

Sorry for the combined post, even more sorry that we couldn't be there for Thanksgiving! Watching the news right now and they already had a lot of road closures today, cars spinning out, semi's being blown off the road, etc. Really glad we are all home and safe! Maybe next year. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment