Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VaLEnTiNE's DaY!!!

To start off, Andrew had made us a calendar for us for Christmas. The first two are below, January and February. It is such a cute calendar! Made all out of his hand prints.
Okay, now back to the original post. Yesterday was Valentines Day. Andrew had his school party on Friday since it was also their 100th day at school. He had such a great time! I didn't go fancy on his valentine's but I did let him pass out chocolate and that's really all anyone is looking for right? I did make my butterfly bubbles for his and Julie's church classes like I did last year. I hope they were a big hit, I love them!
After school Monday, which was the real Valentines Day, Andrew and Julie went outside to play. It was super windy most of the day but thankfully it calmed down a bit so they could play. Andrew used to always stick his head in through the doggy door, must be a kid thing because Julie ended up doing the same thing yesterday.
After Mark got home I realized I was out of stuff to make my sauce for dinner so I headed to the store for a quick trip and Mark got the kids and made me a card, he's so sweet!!! Andrew drew the heart...
It says "Thank you for being such a great mother and wife. We love you!!" He drew their hands and let them color them in. Julie did AwEsOmE but Andrew wanted Mark to color his in with black. What a little stinker.
Then for dinner we had heart shape cheese filled ravioli (I'd like to say I made them myself but I'm not that good. I got them from Costo and they were delicious!) We also had artichokes and red velvet cake (also Costco) with vanilla ice cream. We actually started our celebration Friday and had crab (Costco, I love that store!) and just other yummy dinners and food all weekend.
Then after dinner Mark, Julie and Andrew played songs on the piano. I didn't get a picture of that but I did get Julie playing the other day. I'm glad my kids love music!
Anyway, that was our Valentines Day. I hope all of you had a great time as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment