Thursday, April 1, 2010

ApRiL FooLs dAy...

Last post tonight, I promise. So today was the first April Fools Day that I've done something in a long time. I made Andrew a sandwich using food coloring to make an A as well as put red drops in his water to "fool" him. He liked it but then again, he's 4 1/2.
Mark stayed late at work last night working on covering his boss's desk in aluminum foil. He bought 8 rolls and only used 4. This is how it turned out. What was I to do with the other 4 rolls? I hate the dollar store version of aluminum foil so I did what I do best, decorated his desk in foil too...I started with the monitors, keyboards, mouse and lamp. Then I got the rest including his chair and his hat that he always leaves on his lamp.
Mark laughed when he saw it, I think it turned out to be a great day! Andrew had fun helping me out and I got to teach him how to pull a prank.

No comments:

Post a Comment