Thursday, April 1, 2010

Honest Scrap

So I have been given the Honest Scrap Award by my good friend Kelsey, and have been challenged to list 10 honest things about myself, and then award it to 4 other people. I've had a hard time thinking of things so it took me a while but I'm finally done. Sorry for the delay in posting but I hope you like it!

1. I have OCD but try to hide it. My husband has been great about this. He’s used to me turning up the volume to only certain numbers or putting things in certain spots, whatever it may be. When I have people over or around others I’ve been pretty good at hiding it. When I was pregnant with Andrew, I was working full time and my boss and co-workers were well aware of this as well. I guess I got worse when I was pregnant and went around straightening name tags or pictures, whatever it may be. They would walk around tilting them just to see if I would notice, or how long it would take me to notice I should say. It was great fun for them, sometimes I’d play along just to see their reaction.

2. I’d like to be more adventurous than I am. I used to love going hiking/fishing/camping but now I have a hard time getting myself to do them even though I’d love to go. I worry about being all talk and no action so I hate making plans because I worry that when the day comes I’d try to find an excuse even though I’d love to go, I don’t know why this is, it just is.

3. I love pranks. I love being involved with them and pulling them. As long as they are not mean and they don’t backfire. I love my husband because he humors me when I pull pranks on him and he also likes to do things to me so it all works out well.

4. Lately I’ve been really into reality shows. The Kardashians, Kristy Ally, Biggest Loser, Shear Genius, Kendra, SYTYCD, Say Yes to the Dress…I need to STOP! Oh, and I can’t spell either so don’t judge!

5. I love to go out. Shopping, Movies, whatever! I could be away from the house all day, go on vacation for a week, come back home and be ready to go to Target at any given moment even if I don’t buy anything.

6. I really want to go back to school to be an interpreter for the Deaf! I took 2 years of sign language in High School and loved it. Once we can get all caught up on the bills and my kids are in school then I want to go back and get my degree.

7. Even though my son and my husband LOVE Star Wars, I’ve never seen 4-6 all the way through. Every time I try I fall asleep, without fail! I gave up but I still support my son in his new found love.

8. I want to sew and scrapbook. Growing up my mom made our Halloween costumes and I would LOVE to do that for my kids. I truly admire those that sew or scrapbook. My best friend has a lot of scrapbooks and her mom also has a lot done. They get together and work on them together.

9. I want to travel the world on a roller coaster trip. I’ve never been out of the country but I’ve seen some great looking roller coasters outside of the U.S. I’ve been to a few parks around the States and want to get a map, mark where I’ve been and then hit as many other parks as I can before I die.

10. I’m in LOVE with Mr. Potato head. I think he is my favorite childhood toy. I have calendars and holiday decorations. I’m not sure why, just love him!

Now I would like to award the Honest Scrap to:

Leah Moore
Ali Cannon
Tiffany Guymon
Shersten Buchholzer

No comments:

Post a Comment