Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER!!!

So we started Saturday night, Mark had to work so after work we started our 'dying of the eggs'. I LOVE dying Easter Eggs. Even though we might not eat all of the eggs, it's such a cheap, fun way to spend time with the family and we all enjoy it. We get to be creative and just have some fun. I found a GREAT tip for when Julie can join us, you put the egg inside a wire wisk! How great is that? Anyway, here is what we did this year.
This was MY basket...Julie's basket (also stuff for Mark since she's so little)...Andrew's basket, at the bottom there were Lego Star War jammies. The blue thing to the right is a rake/shifter and behind it is a green shovel for when we go to the lake.Here's his Easter suit, I didn't get a picture of Julie's, maybe next week when we have church again (today was confrence).
I let her play with the remote today while watching confrence. She would get it, point it to the tv and act like she was hitting buttons...it was SOOOOO cute!
She also liked this little game where Mark would smell her feet, he would pull the "ewe, stinky feet"...then she'd laugh and stick her feet in his face to do it again. Andrew still loves this game.
I bought this had a few weeks ago, before this little outfit and realized that they match! I couldn't resist...so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Callie-Your blog is amazing! I am so bad at keeping up, I so need to do better! After looking through your adorable blog and loving the pictures and updates I feel remotivated to start on mine again-wish me luck!! You do a fabulous job, keep it up my friend! Thanks for my longest friendship, and still going strong!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you have cute kids!

    ReplyDelete