Friday, October 29, 2010

No school? No Problem!

Andrew didn't have school today, it's a holiday here in Nevada, so we decided to build a haunted house while Julie was asleep. I bought a kit awhile ago at Walmart and it came pre-assembled so that was great! I've had to try and build one before and it's such a pain.
We mixed the frosting and started decorating...
I wrote this, just to remember what year it was.
This was my attempt at making a pumpkin, if you couldn't tell what it was.
The finished product! I think it turned out great, Andrew put down the frosting and said, "Perfect"! I guess he approved as well.
I drew an 'A' for Andrew
And a 'J' for Julie, or you could say 'J' for Johnson.
For dinner Mark brought home the Jack-O-Lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's. Great ending to a great day! Thanks for hanging out with me today Andrew! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment