Sunday, October 24, 2010

Recent Activities

I couldn't help but take some pictures of Julie. She had climbed on our chair with her blanket, sippy cup and the Book of Mormon. It's so cute!!!
I found this great activity on Sugardoodle, I think that's where I found it anyway. It's really self explanitory, paint your kids feet white, have them step on a black paper, put some black paint on the heel for the eyes/mouth. Can you tell what it is??? A GHOST!!! The kids had fun. I also found a GREAT poem to go with it, I'll post it at the bottom.
I made little cards for the kids Sunday School teachers. I made 4 for Julie's teachers since she's in nursery. I included the poem on the back. I think they turned out so cute.

Here's the link to the site with the poem, it was for Visiting Teaching but I thought it worked for teachers as well (http://mcillecespot.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-halloween-visiting-teaching.html)

“Since this is the time for goblins and bats,

Halloween spirits, ghosts and cats,

Weird happenings and witches brew,

These are our Halloween wishes for you:

May the only ghost that comes to stay,

Is the Holy Ghost to light your way.

May the only spirit you chance to meet

Be the spirit of love and friendship sweet.

These are our Halloween wishes for you,

And may the Lord bless you in all that you do.”

--Sister B.

No comments:

Post a Comment