Tuesday, December 29, 2009

First Words

Now I'm not sure if Julie did this on purpose or not so I'm not sure if this is her first words but on Sunday night, Mark and I were playing Lego Star Wars on the Wii when we heard Julie start to cry. She had been crying for less than 30 seconds when we heard "ma ma" in the middle of her screaming. She stopped soon after that and went back to sleep but after, Mark and I looked at each other and we both think this might have been her first! I'm so excited!!! It hasn't happened again since but usually when she play talks she says mamamamama and not just the ma ma. Either way, I'm still really excited and I'm counting this as her first words at just over 8 months old! I love that little girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to find you blog :) I love it when babies start babbling~ so sweet!

    ReplyDelete