Saturday, December 19, 2009

My First Post

Well, I was sitting around on this Saturday night, my husband was playing on the computer with my son, daughter asleep in her crib and I was playing on the computer. I didn't have anything to do really so I started looking around at other blogs from members of my ward. I started looking at their pictures and reading some of their stories and started thinking about creating my own blog. I'm not telling anyone about it to see if I can keep up with it. We'll see how this works out. If you know me at all, I don't like writing and I'm not very good at it so please don't point out all of my spelling or grammer mistakes.

For my first post, I want everyone to know how much I love and appreciate my husband. He is such a great guy. Sometimes I think that even though I tell him all the time I love him, he doesn't truely know how much I do. He is so sweet to me and I can tell that he cares a lot for me. He's such a rock. I see him playing with our kids and I just have to stare. He was meant to be a dad and he's great at it! Thank you for being such a great support and good example to our family. We have the best times! I have fond memories of him making me laugh and just cheering me up when I'm in a bad mood. Even tonight, when our son was playing on his lap while he was playing a game on the computer, he didn't get upset that Andrew wanted to do everything on his own and interrupting what he was doing, he kept his cool and even made us some dinner. Andrew fell asleep while he made it, but it was very sweet of him to do. I've been a little down lately so it's a little hard to function but it's great having such a wonderful man to help out in my time of need. Thank you honey, I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment