Sunday, December 20, 2009

Star Wars

Mark has been playing a new computer game about Star Wars. Well, Andrew's been really into it. We didn't have episode 4 (the first movie) so Friday night we went out and bought it. Today the boys watched it and took a nap. Long story short, Mark decided to watch it again tonight as he sleeps so Andrew and him are curled up in the big bed (Mark's and mine) watching it again since they both fell asleep the first time. Mark had to leave the room for a second to record his Sunday night shows on Adult Swim so he started a chaper before but then Andrew had said, "Dad, I don't want to watch it without you". He is such a great kid and I'm so glad he loves his dad. We went through a phase with him where he said he didn't love dad because he had to go to work all the time. I'm glad he's over that and spends every moment he can with him when he's not at work. I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment